[DFT] Updating my address book - danger - phishing

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 10:56:48 PDT 2005

Remember that bebo is a phishing operation as well as an address book system. They have been known to sell their listings.

Crandall

Margaret Risher <simonemu at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I am updating my address book and it would be very helpful if you could click on the link below and enter your contact details for me:

http://www.bebo.com/fr2/13229566a146361486b227708638c223781284d70

I am using a new service that helps people stay in touch. It is only for direct friends and allows you to privately exchange contact details and view one another's photos. You choose what to share.

Thank you for helping.

Margaret

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith