[DFT] Clutz of the Year

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:23:27 PDT 2005

I Think I am in the running for Clutz of the year.
 Saterday night when comming back to my tent from the privy I triped over
the inner door of my tent.
I ached sunday and did not think much about it. I had my Apointment with Dr.
Evens monday and he sent me in for pictuers because my sholder hurt and was
swollen...the fall in the dark Saterday night reopend the tear in my rotater
cuff. I've got an MRI scheduled for later in the week. we won't know how bad
the damage is until the results get back. The doc is hoping that the fall
just reopened what was healing. It hurs like heck when the meds wear off. so
I'm backl to another 6 weeks of light lifting and therapy.

--
Simone Ui'Dunlaingh