[DFT] Coronation Volunteers

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 08:39:01 PST 2005

Greetings!!

    Plans for the Coronation of TRH Mahdi and Valeria are underway, and Giliana and I are looking for volunteers!  Please see the list below and if you can help, please contact the coordinator for more info.  Thanks!!  We also need a chirurgeon in charge and a waterbearer in charge.  If you'd like to volunteer for either of those positions, please contact Genevieve.

Gate: Lady Elizabeth Pendarvis; ronandshari at sgcglobal.net
Decorating/Hall Setup:  Giliana jdale at sewell.com
Tear Down: HL Crandall: pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Feast Steward and Head Chef:  Master Richard and HL Caelin:  fairbourne at sbcglobal.net; rjt at acm.org