[DFT] Work Group for Bordermarch

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Oct 16 20:35:50 PDT 2005

Greetings friends,

An effort is underway to assist our friends in the Barony of Bordermarch to
help prepare their site before Autumn Melees. On behalf of Lord Daniel of
Axemoor, we are forwarding the following information regarding this effort.
If you are able to help, please contact Lord Daniel of Axemoor. Thank you!

Armand & Ameline
Baron & Baroness of Elfsea

From: Daniel Foster [mailto:lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net]

Greetings to all,

After several conversations with Baron Armand, Baroness Caitrin of
Bordermarch and Lord Phocas, Event Steward, the Barony of Bordermarch will
move forward and hold its Bordermarch Autumn Melees. This is very good new
because after hurricane Rita, the site was damaged with downed large trees
and the area needs work.

The land owner agreed to let us in to clean up and make ready the site for
the Autumn Melees Friday afternoon October 21st and Saturday October 22nd.
This means help is needed quickly.... My name is Lord Daniel (of Axemoor)
O'Ceileachair. I agreed to set up a work group to assist the Barony of
Bordermarch. We need 12 or more people to help with this call to
aid/assist... We are planning to set up two and maybe a third large tent to
sleep under and one to serve as a kitchen and chirurgeon location. The idea
is to car pool and share food to reduce cost and save time. We need people
to assist in the kitchen, waterbearers, field workers and a chirurgeon
available if needed.

Items needed are: chainsaws, rakes, yardrakes, shovels, hoes, axes,
weedeaters and so on. We need 2 large water coolers, kitchen setup and so
forth. Some donations may be accepted.

The Barony of Bordermarch needs our help..... And I need all your help....
We together can do this...Thank you in advance.

Please call and let me know what you can do to help.

Lord Daniel (of Axemoor) O'Ceileachair
817-446-3919 Home,  817-451-0842 Office, 817-944-8301 Cell.