[DFT] Demo at Dragonsfire Tor Fri 8/25 at 6pm

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Aug 20 19:59:34 PDT 2006

Greetings Good Lords and Ladies,

Dragonsfire Tor will be holding a short demo this coming Friday, 8/25 at 6pm
on the campus of Tarleton State University.

(For those of you that I spoke with at Elfsea's Sunday fighter practice
today, I told you Saturday, but have since learned this is in error and the
demo is actually on FRIDAY.)

I realize getting to Stephenville by 6pm on a Friday may be difficult for
most, but if you can make it, please join me in support of our beloved
canton. The demo will run approximately 2 hours, so even you can't be there
by 6, we would still love to see you whenever you can make it. We need
fighters, both heavy and light, and any A&S that you care to show off. Also,
a special request for any Bards has been made. The college will be using
this weekend to showcase local extra-curricular activities and should
provide a target rich environment of students looking for something new.
Let's help them discover the best the SCA has to offer. YOU!

If you are a current or former Guardian of the Tor, this is an excellent
opportunity to render very practical service to this noble group.

Please let me know if you plan to attend, and consider joining me for dinner
afterwards. There is a killer BBQ place on the edge of town!

In the service of kingdom and crown, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Dragonsfire Tor