[DFT] Elfsea Defender Youth Archery

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:09:42 PDT 2006

Greetings once again,

Youth archery will be present at Defender!!!  We will be having 2 shoots.
More definitive rules will be posted shortly.

But, as of now, we would like to have all youth ready to compete in a target
shoot to join us on the archery field, time to be determined, to compete for
fabulous prizes!!!

If you have never picked up a bow, but would like to learn this is your
event!!  All youth that would like their chance to shoot at targets, please
join us immediately after the youth competition to come and learn to
shoot!!!  We will have loaner bows and arrows available for you to see if
Archery is for you.  Parents, please remember that you must be present for
your youth to shoot.  This is a great opportunity to see what happens "way
out there on the archery field".

Everyone else, please come out and support the youth of Elfsea.

Stay tuned for more details and times.........

Elspeth de Stervlen and
Gavin the Younger