[DFT] Pictures of DFT Champions

Kristin Denton vs.dragonsfire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:09:48 PDT 2006

Populace of DFT & Elfsea.

  I was remiss in my duties as v-scribe at Guardian of the Tor. As you may
have noticed, the pictures of last year's champions are still on the main
page of our web site. That is because I did not get pictures of our new
champions in their regalia at our event.

  I now petition the populace for help! If any of you see a champion (or if
you are a current champion), please get a picture of them in their regalia
and send it to me off list. I will post them as soon as I get them.

Thank you.

Catan ingen Michel
MKA: Kristin Denton