[DFT] lions and tigers and bears

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 08:40:12 PDT 2009

OH my,

Actually Archery, Bardic, Chivalric and Rapier.

Do you have the stamina????  Do you have the skill???  Do you have the strategy?????

Come visit us as we choose our Guardians for the year.

Bardic is 2 pieces. 1st should be historic. 2nd your best piece.

Chivalric what else a bear pit.

Rapier I believe small list field for bear pit then round robin. I could be wrong.

Archery is up to the young Lord that holds the title. I know it will be challenging.

So I will stop bombarding you with emails. Come to our event and have a great time.

Dinner is pot luck.

See you there,

Lady Janie

(please pass this on to any list you feel should see it. Thanks)