[DFT] Melees at Guardian of the Tor XXI

oldstyle oldstyle at oldstyle.net
Sun Apr 29 16:07:51 PDT 2012

Yes Virginia, there will be Melees at The Guardian of the Tor being held at
Middlefaire May 11th – 13th.   Sir Louis wants a full four hour bear pit in
the morning and after a break for lunch The Battle for Middlefaire Melees
will begin.  Depending upon the interest we will have both Chivalric and
Rapier Melees I have been told by some that after the bear pits everyone
will be too tired to want to fight in the melees.  But, when I asked Baron
Alejandro about Melees at Guardian he liked the idea saying we needed more
melees to prepare our fighters for the Wars.  He also said that some
fighters will not like idea because they are not in shape.

So yes Virginia, there will be Melees at The Guardian of the Tor this year.

Please visit our web sit for more information or email me

Thank you,

Lord Franklin

Event Steward

Guardian of the Tor XXI