[DFT] DFT Guardian of the Tor XXI

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Wed May 9 19:22:31 PDT 2012

ANSTEORRA - ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO and COUNTDOWN IS RUNNING and LAUNCH WILL BE
ON TIME At 1700 hours SCA time - - or I should say the Gate will open on
time, 5pm or half past high Sun at Middlefaire, in Crown Lands Friday
afternoon.
RAIN?? Not in the forecast.   I have consulted with Amude Paco Daved McChang
Jr., the worlds best, rain forecaster.  Like his father before him, he has
been forecasting the weather for the innermost regions of the Atacama Desert
(Spanish) and between him and his father they have been predicting the
weather for the last 47 years and have never been wrong.  Can the Weather
Channel say this?  I should say not.  He claims there will be NO RAIN for
the Guardian of the Tors Mothers Day weekend and he is staking his record on
it.  NO RAIN and you have it from the worlds most accurate rain {or the lack
of) forecaster.  Now who are you going to believe - some collage kid or a
McChang?
Yes, we will be having Bear Pits, Bardic, Archery, Melees and Flowers for
all Mothers.  After all it is Mothers Day Weekend.
Please visit our web site for map, directions, schedule and more
information.
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian.html
Thank you,
Franklin