[DFT] Yule

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 2 08:32:51 PST 2014

Greetings on to all of Dragonsfire Tor,

 The Crown has just suspended our Baron and Baroness.  At the moment we,
DFT, have a Yule to put on and it should be our upmost important task in
front of us.  I ask all, regardless how you feel about this, please keep
your comments positive and civil on this list and our DFT Face Book.

Quitting or not going to Yule because of this, will only hurt DFT so please
think a lot about what your reaction will be.

Please come to Yule and have fun!!!

Please. Will someone post this notice Face Book.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor