[DFT] Fwd: our charges

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 2 08:09:19 PST 2014

GFT,
It is with great sadness I forward this message that I just received from
our Baron and Baroness.
Franklin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Baroness of Elfsea <baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Subject: our charges
To: Seneschal of Elfsea <seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org>, Seneschal of
Dragonsfire Tor <seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>

1. Act as an effective liaison within the Barony

2. Act according to the customs of the Kingdom of Ansteorra such as:

    a. Showing allegiance to the Crown of Ansteorra

    b. Attending meetings as requested by the Crown of Ansteorra

    c. Failing to cooperate with or support Kingdom officers and their
local deputies

3. Ensure the well-being of the Barony and it's subjects by:
    a. Creating and continuing turmoil with newcomers and long term members
of the Barony

     b. Pulling Baronial support of the Newcomer Academie of Elfsea

     c. Creating a hostile environment for members of the Barony

we are suspended.

we wont be there this weekend

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth