[DFT] POPULACE MEETING AND A CALL FOR HELP

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 4 13:48:29 PST 2014

*Special Populace Meeting*

I would like to hold a Special Populace Meeting to be held at 8:30am
Saturday morning, December 6, 2014 in the hall just before gate opens at
Yule.  I would like as many DFT members there as possible.

*A Call For Help*

We will need as much help as we can get Friday night for set up.  In the
past we have been able to get into the hall for set up by early Friday
afternoon but this year Glen Rose has rented the hall Friday night so we
will not be able get into the hall for set up until after 11pm.  We are
planning to do as much as possible Friday night and may have to finish up
Saturday morning.  The more hands we have the faster we can get done.
Besides what do plan on doing between 11pm Friday and 6am Saturday besides
sleep??

Please come down and join the fun!!!

If you would like to attend Yule but because of transportation or other
reasons you feel you cannot attend, please contact me.

In your Service,

Franklin

Please. Will someone post this notice Face Book.