[DFT] Fwd: The New Vicar and Vicaress

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 4 13:23:25 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: King of Ansteorra <king at crown.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Subject: The New Vicar and Vicaress
To: Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor <seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>
Cc: Queen of Ansteorra <queen at crown.ansteorra.org>, Kingdom Seneschal <
seneschal at ansteorra.org>

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonfire Tor,

 We are blessed in this area with many individuals capable only of being
positive & helpful. Two such individuals are Duke Drake and Countess Sibri
who have graciously agreed to serve as Vicar and Vicaress in this time of
need. I understand that emotions are running high at the moment and only
ask that you help them make the most of their time fulfilling this duty. I
can assure you they will work tirelessly to perform this duty with only
support for the Barony, her Canton, and the populace in their hearts in
every way. They will keep the lines of communication open between
themselves, the populace, the officers and the Crown so please communicate
with them your thoughts on how best to move forward in prosperity.

Lochlan & Michelle
King & Queen