[DFT] Sunday Fighter Practice

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 23 19:24:33 PDT 2014

Greetings,

We had a grand time at fighter practice this past Sunday.  We had a good
turnout and bruises were had by a few.   On behalf of DFT, I would like to
thank all those who traveled to work with our fighters.  I would like to
thank Lord Herries, Elfseas’ new Knight Marshal, for setting up this event
and making it happen.  I would also like to thank Colleen and Sir Louie,
our Baron and Baroness, Sir Daire, Justin, Aoife and her son, and all of
our DFT members who came out to support our fighters.  It was a great day
with great food and a great time was had by all.

Someday our Kingdom of Ansteorra will put forth a call to arms and the
fighters of Dragonsfire Tor will heed that call and stand with the best.
Our fighters will hold their heads high as they defend our lands with glory
and honor.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal, Dragonsfire Tor