[DFT] Populace Meeting May 10th

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 4 06:49:39 PDT 2015

Greetings unto all,

Dragonsfire Tor will be holding its May Populace Meeting on Sunday May 10th
starting at 5:30pm at the FMC plant in Stephenville, TX.

2825 W Washington St, Behind the McDonald's.

This will be important meeting to attend because Guardian of the Tor is the
following weekend..  Please Plan to attend.

We are planning on going to diner after the meeting.

I am also extending an invitation to all of Elfsea's Populace to attend
this meeting to see how their Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor conduits its
business.

In your Service
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor