[DFT] (no subject)

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 19 11:08:10 PDT 2015

Good afternoon,

Last night the Barony of Elfsea held their Polling for our new B&B.  DFT
will be Polled at our next populace meeting on Sunday June 14th.  Please
plan to attend.

OR –  If you can not attend our meeting -

You can contact Mistress Asiya at central at seneschal.ansteorra.org and with
your reason for not being able to attend the meeting to cast the ballot and
if a member a copy of your Blue Card or Proof of membership, if not a
member just tell her that. Once she has that info she will send you the
correct ballot which must be returned to her prior to June 14th.

If you have any questions please contact Mistress Asiya at
central at seneschal.ansteorra.org

To learn more about our candidates please see DFT’s May 1st Newsletter.

You are also encouraged to send an email to the King and/or Queen telling
them your reasons why one couple would make a better B&B than the other
couple.  Please do this before June 12th.

*YOUR VOTE COUNTS,*

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor