[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule - THANK YOU

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 6 08:24:39 PST 2016

Greetings on to All,

As Autocrat of this year’s Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel, please allow me a
few words.

We started planning for this event almost a year ago and it is because of
the coordinators that this was such a great event.

The Co-Stewards were Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill (Debra Carrejo) of Elfsea
and Mark Merrill of DFT.  Aoife did double duty as Social Media Coordinator
and what a fantastic job she did of getting out the word about Yule and
made an awesome Face Book page.  Mark was my go-to-man at the event from
getting paper towels to empting trash.  Mark I hope that you will run your
own event soon and I will love to be part of it.  Thank you both.

This past year it has been great watching Eleanor (Denise Oberlin) of
Elfsea plan, prepare, taste test and cook this year’s feast.  Eleanor and
her crew worked sooo hard all day getting the feast ready to be served and
then cleaned up afterwards.  Thank you Lady Eleanor.

And then once the feast was ready to be served, Cat Gallon and StoneFalcon
took over and did a great job of serving it in a very organized fashion.
You guys are awesome and you did great, Thank you.

I want to thank Astridr Flokadottir (Makenzie Lechtenberg) of Elfsea and
her crew for managing gate.  Janie and Scotty, of DFT, did a fantastic job
of making the site tokens. Once you received your site token, you entered
the hall and to me it was like entering a hall of yesteryear with all the
banners and Yule decorations.  Again, Aaliz of DFT, did an awesome job of
decorating this year.   Liaden Orlanderson, Elfsea’s MOC had some really
great children activities, Thank You.

Diana the Just coordinated the contests and Janie, both of DFT, did an
outstanding job of collecting fantastic and rare items and then ran the
fund raiser.  Thank you both and your helpers for all your hard work.

I would like to give special thanks to Bunny who helped set up Friday
night, worked in the kitchen all day Saturday and then came back and helped
with clean up Sunday.  Sir Author. Master Caelin, and Lord Guyon for all
the they did in the kitchen and KerMegan Taransay for making all the fresh
bread used at feast.  Thank you one and all.

But most of all I want to thank you all who attended this event,  It is
because of you we all did this.  As long as you all had a grand time and
enjoyed your selves then this was a successful event.

THANK YOU!

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire