[DFT] Yule Photos

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 6 11:51:09 PST 2016

Greetings on to All,

As Autocrat of DFT’s Yule Revel I would be remiss if I did not give a very
special Thank You to Sidheag Sorcha
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009946298792> (Janie Snow) and
her crew for setting up a photo both and offing to take portraits of our
attendees.  I hope you all have seen the fantastic photos she has posted on
Face Book.  To paraphrase – If a tree was to fall in a forest and no one
was there to photograph it, did it really fall?  If Janie was there she
would be able to record the event in all its splendid, graceful glory for
all to know, YES that tree did fall.

If you are planning an event I highly recommend you invite her to set up
and record your trees that fall.  I hope we can get her back next year.

Thank you for your Service,

Franklin