[DFT] POPULACE in the PARK and POTLUCK LUNCH

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 30 13:28:13 PDT 2017

POPULACE in the PARK and POTLUCK LUNCH

Greetings to all those who see my words,

Dragonsfire Tor invites ALL to attend A DAY of FUN, FOOD, and FIGHTING.
DFT will be having a POTLUCK LUNCH and POPULACE in the PARK.  This will
take place July 9th starting at 10am at Jaycee Park in Stephenville.

We also invite ELFSEA to join us.

We will start the day with AUTHORIZED CHIVALRIC and RAPIER FIGHTER PRACTICE
at 10am, POTLUCK LUNCH at about 12noon and POPULACE in the PARK will follow
at about 1pm.

OH, you do not fight - then bring your latest craft project or just come
and join us and have a great time.

DFT will supply the pulled meat, BBQ sauce and drinks.  We will need buns,
chips, beans, potato salad, and cookies – POST HERE as to what you can
bring.

THIS IS TEXAS – Dress cool and please dress in GARB – We are DFT, We are
ELFSEA, we are ANSTEORRA and WE ARE THE SCA!

So please plan to attend THIS DAY of FUN, FOOD, and FIGHTING.