[DFT] FIGHTING, FUN, and FOOD

Frank Warner via Dragonsfire-tor dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 11 14:33:24 PDT 2017

Greetings,

We have nothing but FIGHTING, FUN, and FOOD in store for all who attend
this year’s Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor, being held at Worth
Ranch, BSA Camp, west of Fort Worth, May 19th through the 21st.

For FIGHTING we will have our 2016 Chivalric Champion, Sir Louis le Blaireau
and our 2016 Rapier Champion, Lord Miles Ridley managing the Armored Combat
and Rapier Bear Pits to determine our 2017 Champions.

H.L. Ronald fitz Robert, our 2016 Archery Champion will be supervising our
Archery Tournament for our 2017 Archery Champion.

After all this, Their Stellar Majesties have asked Master Avery, our
Kingdom’s 2016 Cut and Thrust Champion to conduct their 2017 Kingdom Cut
and Thrust Championship.  Afterwards, there will be Cut and Thrust demo and
melee practice.

Wow, What a great day of FIGHTING at the Guardian of the Tor!

For more information about Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor, please
visit

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian