[DFT] 2018 Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel Event Coordinator

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 16 07:25:11 PST 2018

Greetings,

It is with much sadness that I must post this,

Baroness Lauretta has asked to step down as our 2018 Dragonsfire Tor Yule
Revel Event Coordinator because of health reasons.  Lauretta and her crew
have done a fine job setting this event up, thank you.

Andvari Stormbringer (Rebecca Pettit), Co-coordinator will be stepping up
to fill this vacancy as the Event Coordinator.  This is Andvari’s first
Yule and her first event to Coordinate, but has accepted the challenge.
She will have support and help from Baroness Janie.

Baroness Lauretta, Andvari, and Baroness Janie,

Thank you for your Service to our Great Canton,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor