[DFT] 2018 Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel Event Coordinator

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 16 07:34:52 PST 2018

While I am saddened by the circumstances surrounding Baroness Lauretta's
need to step away as Event Steward, I completely understand. My prayers are
with Baroness Lauretta in the days ahead.

I am confident that Andvari will be more than capable of continuing the
work in progress and producing a wonderful, festive Yule event. I know that
the Tor will be as supportive of her as they were with Baroness Lauretta.

If there is anything the Baroness and I can assist with, please let us know.

*In Service to the Dream,*
*Baron Kazimierz Złowieszczy*
*Baron of Elfsea*
*Lord of Dragonsfire Tor*