[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel 2019

wild_wolf1978 at yahoo.com wild_wolf1978 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 08:57:44 PDT 2019

Thank youSent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor via Dragonsfire-tor <dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 4/16/19  10:40 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Canton of Dragonsfire Tor <dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> Cc: Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor <seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org> Subject: [DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel 2019 Greetings,Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel 2019 is just seven months away.  To allow theplanners for this great event to have about six months of planning, I amopening this event for BIDS.  The bids are due on or before May 17, 2019.Please send a copy of your bid to;Dragonsfire Tor Exchequertreasurer at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.orgDragonsfire Tor Seneschalseneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.orgIn your bid, please include a list of activities you would like to planefor.In the past we have used the Hall at Oak Dale in Glen Rose and we have itreserved again for this year.  Please contact me for our cost for the useof the Hall.  Please contact me if you would like to use another location.Please contact me for a copy of the DFT Event Bid Form.  I will be happy tohelp anyone to fill out and submit a bid AND please ask questions.In your Service,H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of CheshireSeneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor_______________________________________________Dragonsfire-tor mailing listDragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/dragonsfire-tor-ansteorra.org