[DFT] Elfsea Populace Meeting Monday, April 22nd

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 21 18:48:20 PDT 2019

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!

Elfsea's populace monthly meeting is tomorrow, Monday April 22nd, and Their
Excellencies and I would enjoy seeing you again, or for the first time. To
express our enthusiasm for seeing you, we have come up with another game to
play where the prizes range from the sweet, to the shiny, to the practical,
and finish with an international flavor. In keeping with the spring theme,
at the meeting, there will be an egg hunt. There will be 12 glitter eggs
and each egg will contain a piece of paper with a prize written on it.
Bring that paper to me and collect your prize. Since there are only a dozen
eggs, please only one egg per person. The prizes will be displayed before
the hunt, so you know what to expect.

The Elfsea populace meeting will be:
Place: From Across The Pond restaurant and bar
Location:8000 Bedford Euless Rd. North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Time: 7:00PM
Date: Monday, April 22nd

See you there!

*Regards,*