[DFT] KINGDOM OF ANSTEORRA 40TH ANNIVERSARY

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 8 06:09:52 PST 2019

*Let us start planning now*

*KINGDOM OF ANSTEORRA 40TH ANNIVERSARY*

Unto you, fair Populace do the Event Stewards of Ansteorra’s 40th Year
Celebration send Greetings!

We are writing to extend an invitation to be part of the festivities
celebrating our Kingdom. It is our hope to have every group in Ansteorra
represented and participating. If your group would like to sponsor or run
an activity, volunteer, or loan or donate material goods, please let us
know!

The event will be Thursday Sept 19th-Sunday Sept 22nd, 2019 at Will Rogers
Boy Scout Reservation, Cleveland, Oklahoma.

There are many ways to contribute!

*Sponsor an Activity/Prizes for an Activity:* We will have activities in
the Arts and Sciences, Bardic, Chivalric, Rapier, Thrown Weapons, Archery,
Equestrian, and Seige! There will also be activities for Children! A tea
for the children has also been suggested.

*Pavilions and Banners: *We will need a large number of pavilions for use
as Points and Classroom and Activity areas, and banners/wall hangings to
make the entire site beautiful. Please reach out and let us know what you
have that we may use!

*The Kingdom Historian’s Display* - If your group has objects meaningful to
its identification and history that you would like to have on display at
40th year, please contact the Kingdom Historian at
historian at chronicler.ansteorra.org <hisorian at chronicler.ansteorra.org> ! We
would love the display to cover the full splendor of all of the groups in
the Kingdom.

*Luncheons: *Care to sponsor a Luncheon for Royalty (we are inviting
foreign royalty as well as our own), a Nobles and Newcomers Luncheon?
Another gathering of a different sort? There is room on the schedule!* (I
have been asked by exchequers to remind groups that an event ‘targeted’ to
a specific group of people cannot use group funds, but will need to be
handled by donations). *

Please fill out the following form and include the information that this is
a sponsored luncheon in the “Notes to the Event Stewards” section at the
bottom of the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeI-iqs8eZ3ODYa1lPYUbqbfhPbFX2tJGOe9wKtQFapnJZikQ/viewform

*Taverns: *We plan to provide food for meals from Thursday through Sunday.
If your group is interested in hosting a meal or two, please consider
submitting a Tavern using the form on the website! Taverns are encouraged
to submit menus and pricing early for promotion/advertising.  Taverns may
also choose to run on donation. Don’t forget to say if your profits are
going to support a particular group or effort. (application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeI-iqs8eZ3ODYa1lPYUbqbfhPbFX2tJGOe9wKtQFapnJZikQ/viewform
)

*Parties:* If you are interested in help support the Parties at 40th Year,
we can put you in contact with their coordinators! We will have a European
Ball on Friday night, and a large Hafla/40th year Celebration on Saturday
night!

*Support Services and Volunteering!* We will have a Volunteer Point,
Water-bearing, Chrirugeonate, a Watch, Gate, Lyst Mistresses, Site and Lyst
heraldry, and Sanitation departments,  that all need volunteers for
staffing and use supplies! As a group, or as individuals, please volunteer
a little of your time! If we all do a little, we all get to play a lot.
(volunteer form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdK9xR0Andu5JiTt9tBJ6nXZjyBu974RKYV54CHyQorzGCOuA/viewform
)

*Material Goods/Additional funding:* If your group would prefer to make a
donation to the purchasing of general supplies, this is also absolutely
welcome!  Other ideas include camp showers, portable fire pits, bench
cushions, seating/benches for around parties or list fields.  If you have
an idea for something that your group uses which might enrich our 40th year
celebration, please let us know.

Please see the main page https://40th.ansteorra.org/ for Contact
information for the Event Stewards (us), the Groups Liaison, the Feast
Stewards, the Marshal-in-Charge, and the Land Steward! If you are looking
for a specific area in which to contribute we can point you to the right
coordinator!

Thank you and we look forward to having everyone at 40th!

With joy in service,

HL Lillias MacGuffin and HL Liliana Barnes
Ansteorra 40th Anniversary Event Stewards