[DFT] Sunday, February 10, 2019 Populace Meeting

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 8 09:55:30 PST 2019

Greetings, *Sunday, February 10, 2019 Populace Meeting* Some of the
subjects I would like to cover at Sunday’s populace meeting are; Officer’s
Reports Defender Travelers Fair Ansteorra’s 40th Anniversary Face Book page
photo Officer’s email *Finical Committee Meeting to follow Populace* Some
of the subjects I would like to talk about at Sunday’s Finical Committee
meeting’ Defender Travelers Fair DFT supply Fritos for Ansteorra’s  Chili
Night at Gulf War - $100 *ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND BOTH MEETINGS.* In
your Service, H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire Seneschal of the Canton
of Dragonsfire Tor