[DFT] July Populace and Finance Committee meetings

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 17 08:54:42 PDT 2019

Good Morning DFT,

July is a very busy month!  After much consideration, we will have our July
Populace meeting on our regular day, time, and place, on Sunday, July 14th,
at 5:30pm, at FMC.  We have a lot of business to talk about.  We will be
having a Finance Committee meeting before the Populace meeting at 4:30pm.
The main subject will be the Yule bids.  All are welcome and encouraged to
attend the Finance Committee meeting.

We will continue to come up with a workable date for Populace in the Park.
Because of our Texas summers we may put it off to September or October.

Also in July is the Crown Tournament on July 13th and Round Table on July 20
th.

I hope all are planning to attend both of these Kingdom events.

In your Service,

HL Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor