[DFT] ARCHERY PRACTICE

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 17:02:17 PST 2019

To Elfsea & the Tor
As promised we will be having Archery Practice while others are at Gulf War (weather permitting).  If you wish to come out and just be sociable, that too is kosher.
Tomorrow, 10 March 2019, 12:00 - 4:00pm.  Don't forget to reset your clocks.  We have loaner gear for those of you that may want to give this a try.  Instructions are available upon request.
We will be at Sokol Hall, 6500 Boat Club Rd, Ft. Worth, I hope to see you there.

Yours in ServiceSebastian FrobishireArchery Marshall at Large