[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Exchequer

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 20:54:35 PST 2019

Greetings,
It is my pleasure to announce the new Exchequer for the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor. We had two excellent candidates apply for the office of Exchequer. It was a tough job, but after much discussion and thought it has been decided that the new Exchequer for Dragonsfire Tor will be HE Caelin on Andrede.
At this time, I would like to thank Baroness Janie for serving as the temporary exchequer for the past few months.
HL Aaliz du LacCentral Regional Exchequer