[DFT] DFT Rapier Marshal

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 26 07:31:10 PDT 2019

Greetings,

I would like to open Dragonsfire Tor’s Rapier Marshal Office open for
Applications.  This will close May 1, 2019.  If no applications are
received, the position will remain open until filled.

If you are interested in this position please complete an Application for
Office on the Kingdom website

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

It’s simple, just fill out the application on-line and send it to the
Central Region Rapier Marshal.

central-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org

Please send a copy of your application to Elfsea Baron and Baroness at

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org

baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org

And please include a copy to me at

seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

Please contact me if you need additional information, have questions or
need help.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor