[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor Web Site

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 28 06:44:49 PDT 2019

Good Morning DFT,

I bring great news –

The new Dragonsfire Tor Web Site is up and running.  It still needs work
but it is looking great.  Shortly, Kingdom will link the old web site to
the new one so if you go to the old site it will transfer you to the new
site.  We now can have the Kingdom Calendar linked to our web site as well.

I would like to thank Lady Meredith Fitzgerald for setting up our new web
site and for all of her hard work.  This is a great start and it looks
fantastic.

Here is a link to the new site;
*https://ansteorra.org/dragonsfiretor/
<https://ansteorra.org/dragonsfiretor/>*

Please take a look and give us you feed back.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale

Seneschal for the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor