[DFT] Joint Fighter Practice and Populace in the Park

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 9 13:36:01 PDT 2019

Greetings from The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor,

 This Sunday, Oct. 13th, the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor will be hosting a
Central Regional War Fighter Practice, a Joint Fighter Practice and
Populace in the Park. Our new Rapier Marshal, Duke Gabriel, will be holding
his first DFT rapier practice. Lord Killen, DFT’s Chivalric Marshal will be
starting up heavy fighting again after a long hot summer.

Baron Gabriel of Bonwicke will also be attending with fighters from
Bonwicke and will be holding a Central Regional War fighter practice.

Baron Kaz of Elfsea will also be joining us and he will have Fighter gear
for children.

 We are inviting all to attend.

We will have loaner gear.

PLACE –

Jaycee Park

 1201 N Harbin Dr;

 Stephenville, Texas 76401

 SCHEDULE for Sunday, October 13, 2019

11am           Set up (Please plan to help)

11:30           Officers Meeting – all are invited to attend.

12 noon       Populace Meeting

Fighter Practice after meeting – We have fighter support

?:??pm         Clean up (Please plan to help)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaycee-Park/113924541996317