[DFT] DFT Officer's Meeting

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 11 07:16:42 PDT 2019

         Officers of Dragonsfire Tor,

By this time you all should have received the Letters of Intent from the
members who want to be on our Financial Committee.  Please let me know if
you do not have access to your DFT Officer’s email or if you did not
receive my email.

We will have an Officers Meeting at 11:30am Sunday, October 13, 2019 prior
to the Populace meeting to elect the new member to the Financial Committee.

Please plan to attend.

PLACE –

Jaycee Park

 1201 N Harbin Dr;

 Stephenville, Texas 76401

 SCHEDULE for Sunday, October 13, 2019

11am           Set up (Please plan to help)

11:30           Officers Meeting – all are invited to attend.

12 noon       Populace Meeting

Fighter Practice after meeting – We have fighter support

?:??pm         Clean up (Please plan to help)

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

>From our *Financial Policy*

*Canton of Dragonsfire Tor *

*Financial Committee Members*

*               a.    Membership*

The Financial Committee shall consist of the Seneschal, Exchequer, 1 other
officer or their warrantable deputy plus 2 paid members of the canton who
have taken the Kingdom Financial Policy Class.

               *b.   Selection of Committee Members, other than Seneschal &
Exchequer*

Members of the populace may submit their name to the Seneschal for
consideration to fill vacancies on the Financial Committee. The Canton

Officers will vote on who will fill the vacant Financial Committee position
by a simple majority vote.

*               c.    Term*

The term of the Financial Committee member shall be a period of 2 years.
Upon end of term, a sitting member may re-apply.

               *d.   Requirements  *

                       Members of the Financial Committee must be paid
members of the SCA.

                       All members of the Financial Committee will maintain
the training required

by the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  They must attend the Financial Policy Class

within 90 days of appointment to the committee.  The Financial Policy Class

must be renewed every two years to remain valid.

*e.   Voting*

1. A majority of 3 members including at least one of the following,
Seneschal or Exchequer, is required to decide a vote. If a member abstains
from voting and a tie ensues, the Seneschal will have the deciding vote.