[DFT] New Financial Committee Member

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 14 15:04:54 PDT 2019

Greetings DFT,

Yesterday at the Dragonsfire Tor’s Officers Meeting Lady Shannon
MacBranian (Shannon Plumlee-Lovelace) was elected to DFT’s Financial
Committee, replacing Lord Eoghan mac Cinatha’s (Scotty Cason).

I would first like to thank Lord Eoghan for his many years of service to
the Canton and serving on our Financial Committee.

I would like to welcome Lady Shannon to the Committee and I look forward,
as Seneschal, Working her to help our Great Canton become larger and
stronger.

I would like to thank Lord Grimolfr of Brytrok (Joe Roberts) who also
applied for this position and I hope he will again apply for our next
opening.

In your Service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor