[DFT] DFT Meetings April 19th

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 9 09:03:23 PDT 2020

Greetings,

Because of Easter is on April 12, we have changed our Financial Committee
Meeting and Populace meeting to Sunday, April 19, 2020.  At 4:30pm The
Canton of Dragonsfire Tor will be conducting an on-line Financial Committee
meeting.  Following the Financial Committee meeting at 5:30pm we will hold
an on-line Populace meeting.  We will have our meetings on our Face Book
group page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dragonsfire.tor/

At the same time Duke Gabriel will start a live video in the group
page.  Anybody
who clicks to watch can join by adding comments to the video.  Gabriel will
Moderate and read them aloud so we will have a video record.  Both meetings
will be open to anyone who wishes to join us.  Duke Gabriel, Baron Kaz,
Baroness Kat and I will be in attendance.

We may try to hold these meetings on ZOOM or Google Hangouts if we get it
set up in time.

In your Service, H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor