[DFT] April Populace and Financial Committee Meetings

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 15 16:00:48 PDT 2020

Greetings,
On Sunday, April 19, 2020, at 5:30pm The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor will be
conducting an on-line Populace meeting. We will have our meeting on our
Face Book group page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dragonsfire.tor/

At the same time Duke Gabriel will start a live video on the group page.
Anybody who clicks to watch can join by adding comments to the video.
Gabriel will Moderate and read your comments aloud so we will have a video
record.

Also on Sunday, April 19, 2020, before Populace, at 4:30pm The Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor will be conducting an on-line Financial Committee meeting.
This meeting will be on ZOOM and will be hosted by Baroness Kat and I will
be the moderator.  We will post the login information and password Sunday.

Both meetings are open to anyone who wishes to join us. Duke Gabriel, Baron
Kaz, Baroness Kat and I will be in attendance.

In your Service,
H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor