[DFT] New Thrown Weapons Marshal

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 2 13:27:21 PST 2020

Greetings DFT,

I am pleased to announce Lady Elana MacEwan (Paige Roberts) will be our
Thrown Weapons Marshal, the first one in over ten years.

Lady Elana, please attend our Financial Committee Meeting on January 12th
at 4:30 pm at FMC.  Please be prepaid to present a list of equipment and
supplies, with costs, you will need to start a thrown weapons program.  I
will look forward to attending your first practice.

Thank you for stepping up and serving our Great Canton.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor