[DFT] Meeting to Discuss Elfsea's Martial Activities ReOpening Plan

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 15 12:06:59 PDT 2020

Here is the information for the Zoom meeting. Thank you Your Excellency Cat
for setting up!

Barony of Elfsea - Reopening Information Mtg (Unofficial)
(Virtually hosted)
Date: Wednesday, June 17h
Time: 7:00 PM
Meeting Link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88259858347?pwd=d2NFeWR3ajJoOVVRWUZ4OXZwUk41Zz09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88259858347?pwd=d2NFeWR3ajJoOVVRWUZ4OXZwUk41Zz09&fbclid=IwAR0fijU9Vn3F-b3mgwJAQvDJEnQYb9foiQYBMogpgnTR7d2EFOQKjeOeqEA>
Meeting ID: 882 5985 8347
Password: Elfsea617

1. You might be asked to sign up for a free account. It takes less than 5
minutes to set one up and costs nothing.
2. You might be put into a “waiting room”, do not worry, Baroness Kat is
monitoring the waiting room and will grant you access to the meeting if
needed. Her Grace Sonja, is Moderator of this meeting.
3. For security reasons, outside URL/Active links will not be permitted in
the chat, if you post one without asking the Moderator or Host for
permission you will be removed from the meeting.
*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*