[DFT] Meeting to Discuss Elfsea's Martial Activities ReOpening Plan

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 15 07:00:57 PDT 2020

Good morning,

There will be a meeting this Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 at 7PM to discuss
the following:
1) Ansteorra's martial activity re-opening plan (developed by the Crown,
Earl Marshal, and Kingdom Seneschal).
2) Elfsea's current Phase
3) Discuss the what Elfsea's re-opening martial activities plan should be.
Elfsea can be more restrictive than Kingdom, but NOT less restrictive. We
must/will follow the Kingdom outlined protocols. Once Kingdom says we can
hold practices, we have to decide if we will. It's REALLY important for all
Elfsea marshals (archery, armored combat, rapier, and youth fighting) to
try and attend this meeting, as the majority of responsibility will fall on
your shoulders.

I will post the ZOOM link as soon as it's available.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*