[DFT] Schedule of Cantons April and May events

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 19 13:12:24 PDT 2020

Greetings To All of Dragonsfire Tor,

For the past few days the officers of our Canton, including our B&B and
myself have been working on a schedule of Cantons events for the months of
April and May. Our Kingdom has closed all group activities until March 30th
and all events until about the weekend of May 1st-3rd.

In the current climate and conditions that we are in, and for the concern
for our friends and families safety and health this is what we came up with.

No. 1  The April Populace meeting has been canceled

No. 2  All other DFT activities for the month of April will also be
canceled.  This will include Archery and Thrown Weapons practice.

No 3  As for the month of May we will wait and see how things develop, this
will include Archery and Thrown Weapons practice.  The May populace meeting
may need to be on line.  As for Guardian, for now, we will move forward
with all planning as if it will take place in May.  We have set Sunday, May
10th as the GO/NO GO date for Guardian.  We will revisit this at that time
that is if none of the other agencies that we are involved with has not
canceled it for us.

Please keep in mind the health and safety of our families, our Populace and
of the Kingdom are of the up most importance. .

 I would like to thank all of our officers for working together to help
come up with this schedule for the next couple of months.

Please remember that this is all subject to change.

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

We are all in the same boat so please keep informed and pass on any
pertinent information.

Above all, stay safe and healthy,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor