[DFT] DFT on-line Meetings

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 21 08:32:33 PDT 2020

Greetings to all of DFT and all Friends and Neighbors,

Today I will be posting some questions on Facebook and here that will help
plan for on line meetings.  This next week I will be in contact with the
Kingdom Seneschal, Kingdom Web Minister and Kingdom Social Media Deputy.  I
would like to work out the best way for DFT to hold an on-line meeting, a
way so that all will be able to participate.

But first let me shear with you a conversation I had with my Doctor last
Monday. This was what he had to say about the COVID-19 and the importance
of Social Distancing at this time.

Let’s just say 10,000 will get sick and they will get sick. If they all get
sick over short period of time say over a 2-3 month time period, we will
not have the beds, equipment, or staff to take proper care of them. There
will be many deaths. But if we are able to spread this same 10,000 people
out over a year we will be in a much better position to give them proper
care and more will survive.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor