[DFT] Elfsea Marshallate Re-Open Date

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon May 17 12:54:08 PDT 2021

Greetings friends!

His Excellency Kazimierz, our Elfsea Senechal (Her Grace Sonja) and I bring
happy news!!

After a very productive meeting with our wonderful Seneschal and marshals
we have formed a basic plan for the reopening of marshallate activities!
Those details and procedures will be shared by our Seneschal very soon.

The date for rapier and heavy chivalric fighting to begin again will be
*drum roll*...
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2nd from 7-9pm!
We will be practicing at Bob Eden Park in Hurst. The address is: 901 W Mid
Cities Blvd, Euless, TX 76039

Look for SCA signs and Elfsea banners.

Please know, there will be guidelines that MUST be adhered to in order for
practice to resume and remain open. We have no doubt that all of our
populace understand the need for these measures and will accept them with
the same grace and decorum they have shown through this whole ordeal. You
are, and will continue to be, the example of all that is good and right in
the Kingdom.

We are very proud to be your Baron and Baroness.

We cannot wait to see everyone!

In Service,
Baron Kazimierz and Baroness Katheryn
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea