[DFT] open offices for Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

Janie Cason j-cason at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 09:50:03 PDT 2021

On behalf of our Seneschal Scotty Cason<https://www.facebook.com/groups/151057023734/user/100000881507688/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZXqjQXjPFZLa_DVUhW9h2LFgnyJUkLSnM72VdyAhmH-HdAokqIkr-2e2h7XPyQ9kiHWaMWk1ANe6hSTsM86_DhktLKL1ZzHmVkO8p09eubHuNMiCCdXUiqn2HNg29Sf7aVWToM4i_2ir9GTzssO_mOvhKnCj-T7CW-_-pMsPmXRym9jF1wdv-WnN_Sq3ezlh3g&__tn__=-%5dK-R>
The following positions are open for Dragonsfire Tor.
Exchequer is being extended to 6/30/21 this is a required office and we need to fill it asap.

Chronicler/Hospitaler  until filled.

Arts & Science until filled.

1 Financial committee member. Closed 5/21/21

If you are interested, please send an application to the addresses listed below. If you have questions, please contact the standing officer and/or me, your seneschal.

How to apply to become a Canton Officer
First, complete an “Application for Office” from the Kingdom website -
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/<https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/?fbclid=IwAR3nfnjR_igteIS2qpJFys8tVeic4fzfVEpTK9qDKI7e02r5sQvkIUF4AxM>
Or
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf<http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1nJourxxezc7qr9ICR1rLVY-TKLgz6DK9y0DGjAYZrrS83DZcgQgaJgWs>
Also include a copy of your SCA membership card.
Then send your application to the following people.
Kingdom Officer - see website addresses below for the Kingdom officer of the office you are applying.
Exchequer/ Chronicler/Hospitaler/Arts & Science/Heavy Marshal/Rapier Marshal applications need to be sent to Kingdom Officer email address as well as the B&B and Seneschal.

Elfsea Baron & Baroness at
baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Dragonsfire Tor’s Seneschal at seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org<mailto:seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>

Kingdom Officer email addresses
Exchequer: send to Central Exchequer - central at treasurer.ansteorra.org; and exchequer at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org - as soon as possible

Chronicler: send to Kingdom Chronicler - chronicler at ansteorra.org ; Central Chronicler - central at chronicler.ansteorra.org ; Dragonsfire Tor Chronicler - chronicler at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org – open till filled

Hospitaler: send to kingdom at hospitaler.ansteorra.org - open till filled

Arts & Science Minister: send to central at moas.ansteorra.org - open till filled

If you have any questions, please contact me.
Thank you,
Scotty Cason
DFT Seneschal
seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org