[DFT] Elfsea Finance Committee Meeting Tonight

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 10:54:23 PST 2021

Good Gentles - on behalf of our Exchequer, here is the link to tonight's Finance Committee meeting. Topics to include a review of the 2022 budget before bringing it to the populace for approval and also a review of the new rental agreement with our storage facility.
Baron William PalfreyDeputy Seneschal
Topic: Elfsea Finance Committee MeetingTime: Nov 8, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom MeetingJoin our Cloud HD Video MeetingBy ComputerMeeting ID: 856 6998 0794Passcode: FinanceBy PhoneMeeting ID: 856 6998 0794Passcode: 4988942Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing