[DFT] Elfsea Photo Challenge - December 1st -31st

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 27 09:39:07 PST 2021

Dearest Elfsea, Dragonsfire Tor, and surrounding Friends,

The holiday season has once again arrived and we would LOVE to see the
happiness and prosperity that abounds in the world around Us!
In order to spread some cheer and share in the celebrations we issue this
challenge to our Elfsea family...and all those outside of Our borders.
Show us your holiday spirit...Scadian style! We want to see medieval style
holiday pics. They may be posed pics, candid pics, pictures of yuletide
art, awkward medieval family pics...dressed up pet pics... YOU decide. But
we want the Elfsea page flooded with festivity!

This challenge will end on the last day of December and winners (why yes,
there will be 5 WINNERS) will be announced at our January Populace meeting:
Official Challenge Categories:
High Table Style
Holiday within the Arts
Awkward Family
Yuletide Celebrations
Festive pets

What will you win? We have no idea!! But it will be fun!! And it will
be...a thing!! From the Baron and Baroness.. so you know it will be
AWESOME!!

How to Enter:

   1. Post your picture(s) in the Barony of Elfsea Facebook page starting
   December 1st. https://www.facebook.com/groups/119112885484
   2. In the picture description put: Your SCA name and the category your
   picture is entered in, you may also title the picture if you would like.
   3. Pictures can only be submitted into ONE category.
   4. Submit as many pictures as you would like... the more the merrier!
   5. The Baron and Baroness will be submitting pictures but obviously,
   they will NOT be for judging...just for funsies.
   6. The Baron and Baroness are the sole judges but will take photo
   commentary as advisement.
   7. Only KIND commentary on photos will be permitted, anything else will
   be deleted and discussed privately.

If you cannot add a picture in the Facebook Group, for whatever reason,
please feel free to email them to the Baron and/or Baroness and they will
be posted on your behalf.

Happy Holidays friends and Family!! We cannot wait to see what you submit!

Always in Service to the Dream,
Kazimierz and Katheryn
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor