ES - Party Saturday Night

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Sat Dec 20 09:39:37 PST 1997

Sfi -

How practical would this possible solution be:

Send a note to majordomo at ansteorra.org that says
"who elfsea".  You'll get back very quickly a list
of all the addresses on the Elfsea List.  Then you
could de-filter those hotmail addresses on the
list, and these "bleep you very much" messages
would stop being posted to the list.

- Galen
Still administering the list,
even from Austin