ES - Defender

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 2 08:22:03 PST 1998

> From:          "Terry Harper" <terryharper at hotmail.com>
>
> As a displayer at several body-of-work type artisan competitions, this
> was something I never felt really comfortable with.  I LOVE to read and
> research, however, I was never sure of "is this enough?"  "is this too
> much?"

I think documentation is very intimidating.  There is no set
standard.  Every Laurel has their own ideas about how much
documentation, what the documentation should contain, even the format
of the documentation.  This is one area of A&S that I believe the
Laurels will be addressing within the year.

Perhaps we can do a roundtable discussion in the area on the subject
of documentation with all artisans who interested participating?

Let me know what you think (all of you).

Would this be productive?
Who would be interested?
When would you like to do this?

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539