ES - KMart Sale

Timothy J. Rayburn gisben at anet-dfw.com
Thu Apr 16 07:30:27 PDT 1998

Well I hope this is very off topic given that it is my first post to the
list, but ...

In my search of stuff to prepare to Guardian of the Tor VII, I wanted to
find some of the plastic tubs that could be used to easily take materials
to and from.  I found that the Rubbermaid 18 gallon tubs with covers
(plenty of room for garb etc) is on sale currently at K-Mart for 5 dollars
each.  Compared to the usual price of 15-20 dollars this is quite a steal,
and I thought I would just pass it on to others who might be interested.

Tim Rayburn