ES - Important Announcement Scroll Deadline

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:04:33 PDT 1998

To my wonderful barony,
     It is going to be very busy for the next two weeks for me.  I want
to devote as much time getting my family ready for the upcoming event as
possible.
     As it now Stands...... if you do not have your report, ad, letter,
guild meeting announcement, thank you note, essay, or want you want to
submit to the Elfsea Scroll in my hands by 11:59p.m. Wednesday evening,
April 22nd, it will not go in until June's issue.
     I will be going to print by friday and mail them friday evening.
You all should have them in your mail boxes the weekend of the 25th.
Sorry to push, but I want to devote my undivided attention to the
upcoming event.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute

PS tiernan I will mail you dates in another missive